12 September 2008

Happy Shopping~

This morning I tot i wodnt be able to go shopping~~~~ BUT... HOHOHOHO in the end i went HAHAHA so happy (^.^) hehehe.... Clean up the house a lil bit dan me and Tram Tram went to eat Sushi at GPO, the salmon was really nice!

Eh dun look tat nice hor (>.<) cause I only took a pic of it when we were finishing.

Me, Myself & I

Tramy~~ I took this pic wo hohoho so artistic rite hehe

After eating we went Shopping~ Wee... We went to Shiseido (^.^) I bought the concealer that i wanted and Tramy bought a mascara. Its suppose to lengthen our lashes by 120% Dunno real anot hahaha.. Anyway we bought 2 items so they gave us complementary gifts Hohoho so happy~ ;p Oh Before i forget i also went to buy nail polish at The Face Shop. Guess what colour did I buy?!?


Concealer -  Something every girl MUST have!

Mascara - I always feel that length is more imp than volume 
I Love Long Curly Lashes (^.^)

Yep Yep Complementary Gifts:
- Instant Eye and Lips Makeup Remover
- Eye Cream
- Refreshing Cleansing Sheets
- Oil-control Blotting Paper
- Pink Clutch Bag

Nope it has nothing to do with my camera!~ The colour is... Shocking Pink haha Wanted something really different from my everyday life so.... Tada~ (^.^) Hopefully I can match it nicely with other colours