03 October 2008

A Day To The Hot Spring!

On 27th Sep me & my friends set out for a trip to the Hot Springs (^.^) Pictures speaks more than words~~ Here they are:   

We gathered at the carpark to chit chat & take pictures while waiting for everyone to arrive


Yep~ While we were on the road :p Hahaha those in our car had sandwich!! Showing it off to the guys in the other vehicle hehe~


After being stuck in the car for 45 mins.... finally had a rest stop


Yep Yep.... getting snacks and drinks


YEPPIE!!!!! We reach the Hot Spring lu!!~ Eh me & my friends were looking at the wound on my face haha




Well... Din wanna spoil the cameras.. so sry din take pics inside... But it was really fun haha.. there was a spring tat was FREEZZZZZING cold.... i only managed to stay in there for a split second.. We moved from spring to spring while gradually increasing the temperature. Fun (^.^) Realised I can only stand high temperatures and not the low ones! Oh and remember remember remember DO NOT stay in each spring for more than 15 mins!~  
 


Here we are again~~ All washed up and ready to proceed to our next destination!!


Ok Ok... I admit... we are still discussing where to go next ;P



Well.. We are GIRLS!! Of coz we took the time to eat & chit chat.. Hm.. cant recall what we were talking abt lu 


Finally decided to go to the Maze Farm instead of the Strawberry Farm... Its not the right season for strawberry pickings (T.T)


Oki!!~~ Time to SET OFF!



Nope we hvnt reach the Maze Farm.. Its Time for LUNCH!!!


The guys decided to go to KFC... I definitely prefer the KFC crispy chicken in Singapore!!!! People if u ever come to Melbourne... PLEASE DO NOT GO KFC!!!!!!!! Its terrible!


From the left... Lia... Tramy... Me & Wandy 


Hm.. my head do look big over here....


The Maze Farm... isnt this pic beautiful... GREAT JOB WANDY!!


Hahaha... actually we are suppose to start from the maze entrance and set the middle as our destination... But... the gate was left open HAHAHAHAHA.... so we walked right in hehehe (^.^) Cheat Cheat Cheat hahaha!


Me, Myself & I


I love this pic! Thank you Thank you Wandy (^.^)



Hahaha... Peek-a-Boo!!!~


Well... its a competition between the bird and me... 


THE CROCODILE IS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but looks really real rite?!?


The King and her 3 concubines hehehe (^.^)


This is the funniest sign I have ever seen.... LAME LAME LAME!!


Yeah~ We finally reach the playground (^.^)


Hahaha... FUN!!~


Hahahaha.... Suben was acting a scene from Bollywood!! Hahahaha... i codnt stop laughing for 5 mins!!!


HUGE CHESS (o.0)


All of us except for Wandy


Isnt this beautiful.... Its looks like a postcard.... Beautiful!


Tramy & Me (^.^)


=Mini Maze=


I love Horses!! Bye Bye Maze


Made a stop by the road... Look at this... the sky in Australia is really alot alot more impressive than the one in Singapore


Seagulls... Hm... makes me think of mermaid


Another beautiful work by Wandy 


Well.. I was trying to look at the seashells at the bottom!!! Serious!


Hm.. No idea what we were looking at


Hop into our cars and drove to the beach... Why just look when you can get to touch!!! 
Play Play Play


Eh... Where Am I?!?


Oh hehehe.. I was busy picking seashells... There are Tons of it on the beach (^.^)



Yep made a stop at the jetty... bcse its sunset (^.^)


ITS BREATHTAKING!!!!!!


The cloud looks awesome all the time....



Took pics of the seagulls when i was back in the car... have no idea why... but the seagulls always face the same direction haha Cute rite (^.^)


Dinner at a Indian Restaurant... I was so exhausted that I din even felt like talking...

I had A WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!! Thank you GUYS!!!! *Muack* *Muack* Esp Lia!!!