05 October 2008

The Most Unforgettable Day!

4th Oct 08

Went to the Singapore Day Event at 3plus...  Really wanted the Goodie Bag... (T.T) but by the time we got there... there were none left *Sob* *Sob* Which makes me wonder....... Y the hell did they ask us to register online before we can go for the event (=.=)"""" Anyway this event makes me miss home even more!!~~~ Oki... Here are the pics: 


The map for the event.... Just look at the I LOVE SG sign hehehe.... (^^)
Love it!


Aw... FOOD..... Mee Soto... Mee Siam.. Chilli Crab... Laksa.... Wanna eat them so MUCH!! but the queue was TOO LONGGGGGGGG... din wanna be baked under the sun (T.T)


Look at the sign... Isnt it CUTE!! Hahaha.. Din know City Hall and Buona Vista are just next to each other haha


=ChEeRs=


~Singapore Gals~


Look at the crowd of black heads!!! Was really happy and excited to see such a scene haha!


There was a band playing... but I have no idea who they are and where they're from


HeHeHe... I love the Sign... the Purple Balloon.. & my Lollipops!!


The booth where they teach us how to make bunny from handkerchief
Tramy and her Bunny


Me & My Bunny!! Cute Rite?!?


Tada!!~~ Its Spring!!! Really Love the Flowers


I think they change the display of this clock every season... the last time i took a pic over here there was the word Melbourne


Doesnt this pic looks like its a montage (^.^) but of coz its not!~


Went to the Dumpling Plus for lunch.. I had a Ice Chocolate drink. 
The Ice Cream taste Wonderful (^.^)


LaLaLa.... It taste delicious!!


Tramy ordered Nian Gao.... the vege was only half cooked (o.0)


I ordered Hokkien Noodle~ Its nice but slightly oily


Tram Tram ordered Hot Coffee and she said it taste GREAT (^.^)


After lunch we went Coles to get some fruits before heading off to Glen Waverly to meet Mag. One of her uncle came to pick us up and brought us to the gathering.... had no idea I was gonna eat with such a big bunch of people... This was the biggest meal I have had ever since coming back to Aust... Thank you Thank you for the dinner!!!!


A pic before meal


Wee~~ Look at the food~~~ All of a sudden I felt like I was back in China 
;p What... with so many old people... the utensils and stuff... really felt like it ma


Everyone enjoying the meal....


The Singapore Postcards and CD I got from the Singapore Day Event hehehe...


Hahaha.. Love my Purple Balloon!


Look at the size of my Lollis (^.^) LaLaLa~~~


Which Bunny is cuter?!? The one with the yellow ribbon or the one with the blue ribbon?

The dinner ended at 9 plus... One of Mag's uncle dropped us off at Camberwell Train Station. The weather was freezing and we had to wait for the train for 20 mins!!! Haiz... but i thought at least we were on our way home.... Never did i expect it was the starting of my nightmare... While waiting... 3 'high' drunk gals came.. they were laughing and screaming loudly.... the worst thg is... they jumped onto the track just so tat they could climb over to the other platform.... and guess what.... the platform they climbed onto was actually CLOSED (=.=)"""" 1 of the gals was wearing a SKIRT..... let me tell you... its NOT a pleasant sight! 

When the train came... it was packed with people with alcoholic drinks in their hands (=.=)""" So... Tramy and me decided to stand at the door. Half way through the ride.. a guy with a can in his hand walked over to the door... stuck the can in his mouth.... and when the train reached the station.. he opened the door..... AND....... took his "THG" out to PEE!!!!!! AHHHHHHH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!!!!!!! (T.T) How can anyone do such a terrible thg..... He actually pee onto the platform while still being on the train.... When the doors started closing he stopped.... BUT.... he cont standing there as he wasnt finished with his 'business' yet.....  While on the way to the next station he started talking to me........ *FAINT* asking me where I was going and stuff....... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once the train reached the next station... Tram and me immediately went to the next cabin..... 

We din wanna stay on the train anymore... so when the train reached Flinders Station... we decided to take the Tram instead.... another long wait in the freezing temperature.... and I saw a girl doing push up on one of the tram (=.=)"" There was another round of bottle throwing on the streets..... HAIZ.................... Why wod anyone wanna migrate to SUCH a place.... 1 might wonder.....For me... I dun ever wanna step out of my apartment after  the sunsets....... and leave this country immediately after I graduate!!!