16 September 2010

My LoveSss!~

Many of you know that I LOVE SHOPPING!~ What you might not know, would be ME not being a huge fan of clothes. In fact, I am sooo lazy in hving to try them on, I rather not buy clothes. I love bags but I am sooooo picky about them that I rarely manage to buy any. Serious. You might think "How picky can you be with a bag" Oooo you will be surprised. I gotta love the colour, the style, the quality, whether anot the price is reasonable (by that I do not mean that it has to be cheap; as long as I think its worth the $$, its reasonable), what type of handle it has, how many compartments it consist, the size of the bag... blah blah blah... the list goes on. Yes I am a picky woman ;p Wait till you see how I choose my bf LOL LOL

Oki instead of telling you stuff I don't usually buy, lets talk about stuff I am absolutely crazy about!~ I am gaga about accessories!!! Yes I spend Tons of $ on them, TONS, in fact, I think I spend more money on accessories than on clothes. People who are accessories fanatics, please do not be too excited, not planning to talk about this today either. What got me started on this post, would be SHOES!!~~ Heels, Flats, Boots, Wedges I love them all!! A brand that I really like would be Tony Bianco!~ They have such a wide range of designs, from plain, simple, conservative to sexy, attractive and provocative (maybe I am exaggerating abit LoL! but they have some shoes that I really like). Some of their designs comes in bright, confident colours, such as bright red and blue. The first time I saw them, they took my breathe away!!~ plus they have half sizes!! My feet is a 6 and a half for most brands and MOST brands do not have half sizes! Since its quite impossible to walk in heels that are half a size bigger, I gotta buy heels that are half a size smaller. Yes it does hurt (>.<) So, you can imagine how delighted I was to find out Tony Bianco's shoes came in half sizes. Most importantly, their shoes comes with an affordable price tag. Enough talk, shall show you some of the shoes that I am tempted to buy. 

Guru - $149.95

Jaffa - $149.95

Reflection - $169.95

Canyon - $169.95 (I stood in the shop, having absolutely no idea which colour I should buy!)

Samara - $169.95

Shilling - $189.95 (which colour should I get? or should I just get black?!?)


Bolivia - (was$169.95) Now $100.00 *Weet* Shall go and grab them tomorrow~

Poetic - $149.95

Pseudo - $149.95

Vat - (Was $189.95) Now $100.00

Jacee - $149.95

Argh I wanna lay my hands on them!!!!!!! I Love Shoes!! Love them Love them!!~