19 September 2010

My Type Of Guy

I love my Berry Groupie!~ All of them are fun, awesome gals! We happened to be chatting, and the topic "What kind of guy do you like?" came up. As usual, I answered "Tall guys with single eyelid, sharp jawline, pointy nose and long bangs covering portion of his face". I could never understand my attraction to this type of guys until now.

Yesterday, I happened to stumble upon some manga. As I flip through the pages, my heart keeps fluttering, it feels as if I am falling in love all over again. It suddenly struck me that the reason I am attracted to guys with such features is because of COMICS!!!!! Don't understand why?!?!?!


Scroll Down




































The Single Eyelid........

Long Bangs covering portion of the face......

The Sharp Jawline.......

The Pointy Nose......

OMG!!!! I have been in love with comic characters since Secondary School!!!!!!! (>.<) What is wrong with me?!?!?!?! The weird thing is after so many years.... my heart still flutters... I still get butterflies in my stomach when I read manga with the male lead looking like that.... The image of my ideal boyfriend got imprinted on me when I started reading comics in my secondary school days. (>.<) 

No wonder I went gaga when I first lay eyes on Lee Jun Ki.....

Long Bangs covering portion of his face....


The pointy nose....

The sharp jawline.....

The single eyelids.....


Its like he climbed out of a comic book!!!!! Still can't believe I have been in love with a comic character for more than a decade. Right now, I gotta make peace with myself.

Still Living in La La Land.....