27 September 2010

Parkour

Parkour is so freaking cool!!! (I know I sound nerdy commenting like that, but its just so COOL!) It is not a form of sport but a non-competitive physical discipline. (I think every guy should learn it, you will become a 100x more attractive LOL) The aim of the parkour is to get from point A to point B within the fastest time by utilizing one's physical ability and adapt one's movement to the surrounding environment. Parkour originated from France. Today,  many countries have picked up this discipline and added their own touch to it. If you want to learn something that looks more fanciful, try free-running! Free-running involves alot of trick moves such as aerial rotations and spins. Ok enough of my blah blah blah.... Watch it yourself and you will fall in love with it! 


ToTo! Learn it! Its super suitable for you.... (Shh... Dun tell mommy I encourage you to learn ok!)