Sheer Cover Trial Studio Pack
All these only cost AUD$59.95!!!!!! HOW CAN I NOT BUY!!!!! If the products are as good as they claim to be, plus its soooooooo affordable, why not give them a try!~ When I bought the trial pack, they came with free gifts as well!~ A makeup bag, a base perfector and a bracelet! Ok, explain to me again, why should I not try it!! Still not convinced?!?!?! Picture speaks more than a thousand words. See for yourself!~~~~ NOTE NOTE NOTE***** to put Sheer Cover to the ultimate test, I used a guy's face to test out the products!~
Test 1 (Pores):
Very visible pores
Pores are ALOT smaller, skin looks so smooth and velvety!!!! (With Base Perfector)
If Base Perfector can do this for guys, imagine what it can do for girls' faces!!! We will look PORELESS!!!!!!
Test 2 (Pimples):
(After applying Base Perfector)
(After applying Base Perfector, Concealer, Mineral Foundation)
I swear I DID NOT photoshop the pictures!!!! How good is this!!!! Weet Weet!!!~~~ What's more! All their products are good for our skin. The more you use it, the better your skin becomes. More Weet Weet Weet!!!! Ok, before you rush off to buy from the website, here are a few tips.
(1) If you are not staying in Australia, you can ask me to help you peeps buy the products because members (Only people staying in Australia can become members) have special discounts (So you can save $$$).
(2) If you are staying in Australia and plan to buy the trial pack, here's a little secret. After you choose your skin tone, put the trial studio pack into the basket, proceed to payment, key in your email address and other required details, finally just before payment (keying in your credit card details), stop buying. YES YOU SEE RIGHT, STOP Buying! Leave the website. Within 24 hours, you should get an email from Sheer Cover, asking why you changed your mind in purchasing their products. They will give you a further AUD$10.00 discount LOL! Yes~ So now, you can proceed to buying the trial studio pack at AUD$49.95!!~~~
(3) Always remember delivery charges do apply! Postage and Handling fee within Australia is AUD$12.95. No idea how much they charge if you plan to buy them overseas. Check it out before you decide to purchase any items!!~
(4) I have not tried the foundation in hot climate yet. Melbourne is still quite cold. Since the foundation is Mineral Powder. Not sure how well it works, if you have very oily skin or keep perspiring none stop~
(5) If you absolutely hate Sheer Cover and regret buying it. You are entitled to a 30 days refund!~~ Even if you finish their product and all theres' left are empty bottles, just sent it back to them and they will refund you your $$$. Of course, you gotta pay for the postage.
Now I am a Sheer Cover Fan!!!!www.sheercover.com.au