17 June 2010

Empty

Finally I am free to start blogging again! Anyway I was serving through facebook and saw some really sweet comments and posts among my couple friends. I feel happy for them but at the same time it struck me real hard that they achieved something I wasnt able to.

The lovely handmade cards and presents, the willingness to spend more time with their gfs. Looking at their facebook page just tears my wound apart. What makes their gfs so special? What is the element that makes their relationship such a success even after years of being together? If its just 1 couple I understand that they might just be special but I can name a handful just like that! Which means... I am such a failure... maybe being in a relationship is not my forte.

I always ask my mom.... How would I know who is truly suitable for me...... My mom answers... Just Pray for God to give you guidance.........