07 February 2010

Bruises.... Cuts.... Sprains.....

I know some of you would be like WTH!!! Such thgs also wanna blog!!! Its very de lame rite.... I know... BUT.... I have to vent my frustration somewhere!!!! So bear with me...... From the time I came back from Hong Kong (27th Jan 2010) till today......... I have 1 huge bruise tat has not fade till now (the lil accident happened at Sg Airport's carpark... (YES right after I landed!!!!)......  TONS of paper cuts............. and I manage to sprain my feet over 6 times (NOTE: I am only counting the really painful sprains)............. Oh yea.. lets not forget abt my KE LIAN de FINGERS!!!! cause I always manage to close the ring file while my finger is still in between them T.T Now... I am not even counting the COUNTLESS times I knock my shoulder onto the edge of the doors or the times I knocked my hip onto the edge of the tables T.T Oh this just reminded me.... and my poor toes....... I actually kicked the leg of the study chair REALLY HARD just this morning before I head for work..... it was so painful I had to jump onto the bed and make sure my toes are still intact..... the pain stayed with me for the WHOLE morning T.T So I was walking ard the office like a handicap.....  

The WORST part is..... I was the one that befalled all THESE pain and sufferings on myself T.T    I mean if someone else was to hurt you.... you can still scold the person or punch him/her or stepped on his/her feet REALLY hard while you are wearing heels.... (LOL.... wahahaha letting my imagination run wild Heh Heh Heh *EVIL*) Anyway at least you can say things like "I am DAMN suai ah" but if you are the one hurting yourself..... what can you do?!?!?!?!?! (Ooooo maybe I can just sit down on the floor and start crying) Hey! It works for kids ok.... maybe the tears helps to ease the pain lor!

So! Pray Hard that I would NOT get HURT anytime soon oki!!!!!