17 February 2010

Festive Season

Will your thoughts and actions be affected by the festive season?!?!?! For example... During X'mas you will have a bigger urge to share your blessings with the ppl ard you.... or during CNY you will want to spend more time with your family.... or during Valentines Day all the quarrels/arguements become so meaningless, you just wanna patch things up with your ex-gf/bf  OR  have the urge to confess your love to that special someone?

I am not sure about you guys... but I thk the Festive Atmosphere do play a part in my life. Does that mean I am easily swayed?!? Hm.... maybe maybe..... Festive Seasons are special occasions for us to rejoice and celebrate... which means its ok to follow the atmosphere and go with the flow rite?!?

Right... I thk...

My flight back to Melbourne is on Thursday.... having to leave during CNY feels......... HORRIBLE.... makes me miss my family even more.... although it has been a 2 mths plus holiday... time seems to FLY...... How I wish time in Melbourne can pass just as fast....

Missing All My Family & Friends Already.........