28 December 2009

Back from Guang Zhou (PANYU)

Went to Pan Yu for a 3 days 2 nites eating Frenzy~ Yea we left Hong Kong and headed for Guang Zhou on Xmas Day.......... *Sian* So once again another year without celebrating Xmas (T.T) I really miss all the Xmas Trees..... the gift exchange..... the laughter.... & the gatherings (@.@)

Anyway the trip was enjoyable..... Sry no pics!~ (a few are in Tramy's camera.. I shall upload when I getmy hands on the pics) the food were fantastic!!! The food in China is still the best!!!! Seriously speaking I HATE eating fish.... or sod i say Super picky... the only part of a fish that I eat is the cheek (told u I m picky LOL) BUT in China I did eat fish! (Body + Cheeks) Wahahaha I know I am soooo Guai rite!~ Thx!! Their chinese tea.... WAHhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhh............... I LOVE CHINESE TEA (I know.... I am like an old lady) Being trapped in Australia with SUPER LOUSY tea... Once again.... SUPER LOUSY!!! the tea in China were like a gift from heaven.

I had the mindset that it is a MUST to try all the food that the adults had ordered... in the end... I had to cave in... bcse.... they ordered SNAKE (>.<) I like snakes so plus DUN eat them (@.@) When the dish came it looked like pork rib.... than they started eating and someone commented that there weren't much meat.... so another person said "Yea Of Coz... How much meat can a snake have" *FAINT*  If there arnt much meat in a snake..... THAN Y EAT IT!!!! I think most of you must have watched AVATAR... If I were in the movie I too would have abandoned the human race and join the Navi....Humans are really cruel....

Anyway... The most enjoyable event throughout this trip would definitely be going to the ClubHouse!!~ Once you enter the ladies room, you would be greeted and served by a few VERY HELPFUL ladies.... (sometimes I wanted to say... CAN I DO IT MYSELF!!) they would lead us to our designated lockers where we will put our bags.... shoes... clothes (Yes clothes!) bcse we had to go to the changing room and end up with just a towel (Luckily its not the puny hanky like Japan). So since I was wrapped up, it was still acceptable.... UNTIL....... we reached the shower area.......... Each cubicle had a door.... (ok... so since there's a door wats the big deal rite) the big deal was..... the doors were Glass doors =.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to be exact the doors were decorated in checkered designs.... so it was transparent...opaque... transparent.... opaque... in the end.... you could still see the "figure" NOT the "silhouette" ok.... the "Figure" of the lady using the cubicle.... Since I have already landed myself in this.... All I could do was choose a cubicle with 2 doors and pray that it would be enough to "cover" me up. (>.<) 

After the shower (which should be in Record Time), we changed into our PJs... blow dry our hair and headed upstairs to the buffet lounge to meet up with the guys. On the way we passed by the game rooms.... poker room... ping pong area...... Massage area.... Movie Lounge.... & the Nail parlour!!! Once we entered the buffet area... my mom and aunt both said tat it looks like a canteen in the mental hospital.... LOL LOL!! Everyone was in their PJs & Slippers...... SO FUNNY..... after the buffet... we headed to the KTV room.... Yes Yes... still in our PJs.... LOL.... Can you imagine ppl wearing PJs... Slippers and singing in a KTV room?!?! Super Funny LOL! (We took a few pics using Tramy's hp) Will show you guys when I have them~ In the room.... there was a mahjong table!!! *YEAH* Hvnt touched mahjong since FOREVER.... the mahjong table were the automated ones... (I know many of you have used it before... BUT WE HVNT!!) so the staff were teaching us how to use it there were tons of "WAHHH...... YEAH...... & Clapping of Hands" Very childish rite LOL... Who cares! It was Fun~~ Even the staff himself was giggling along LOL  

Lun Lun which had been a pest (Bcse he was SOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY) throughout the trip finally had a computer to occupy himself with... & we finally had some peace. Thank God there's a computer in the KTV room!! So the men were singing... the ladies were playing mahjong n the lil boy was playing computer games~ *FUN* Everyone Had FUN!!

Wish Singapore has such a club too!!! It would be Great to go there with friends!!~~
Overall... the Trip was Superb!!! Love the Dim Sum... Love the Lunch.... Love the Dinner & LOVE the FUN!~